Wednesday, May 07, 2008

TOOTHPASTE & TOILET SEATS

I have lost count of the times I've heard women complain about two very serious 'offenses' that men indulge in (My wife must be an angel, 'cause she's never complained about them... and there must be scores of women out there who don't). No, I'm not talking about getting drunk and neglecting the family... this is way more serious! The first has to do with toothpaste... "It is so irritating that he squeezes the tube at the top!" [Sigh] I guess it is my privilege to make this announcement to you ladies... that tootpaste is not trapped in a time-space continuum. All you have to do is squeeze the rear end of the tube, and voila!!!... you have toothpaste! See? that wasn't so tough, was it?

The other has to do with the toilet seat... "Why does he always leave it up?" Well, here's news for you, ma'am... because it has a hinge! Isn't technology great? There's this little mechanism on every toilet seat (look real hard... I'm sure you'll see it) called a 'hinge' that allows you to lower the seat... raise it... and lower it again... any number of times! Try it and you'll see it isn't that hard. Men figured that out centuries ago (or whenever it was that toilet seats were invented).. You haven't heard a man say, "Why do you always leave the toilet seat down?", have you? Now you know why!

Well, I'm glad I could be of help... If this was news to you, then do try it out. and stop bugging men about toothpaste and toilet seats!... there's a lot more happening that we should worry about... take global warming, for instance...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home